1914-built Manor House is located in an idyllic village, next to a pond and the late-Gothic church St. Stephanus, nearby Lake of Starnberg. Mörlbach is a small old town with Celtic roots, surrounded by forests and small lakes. In the village about 160 inhabitants, of which about 50 children plus 22 dogs, 32 cows, alpacas/llamas for 7 and 8 horses. Approx. 500 m² indoors are 8 rooms available, Manor level. A terrace with a wide view to the countryside by a stone balustrade goes south. There is a 5000 sqm large park garden with mature trees around the House.